Join The Team
Thank you for your interest in working with TogetherWell.
I am seeking a part-time therapist (8-10 hours a week) who is passionate about working to serve the needs of individuals and couples navigating the perinatal period. This position is for an independent contractor.
My goal is to build a team of licensed, skilled psychotherapists who will have autonomy in their therapeutic work. They will be committed to professional and personal development as evidenced by their engagement in their own psychotherapy and supervision. We are looking for a psychodynamically oriented therapist who has experience using evidenced-based modalities that are specific to the perinatal population (CBT, Interpersonal, Attachment-based, Narrative).
- Minimum of 8 hours/week of client hours
- Provide high-quality psychotherapy for TW clients
- Maintain clinical case notes for every session
- Maintain your clinical licensure and malpractice insurance
- Stay in regular communication with clinical office (checking and responding to emails and calls in a timely fashion)
- Work as a collaborative part of the TW team and engage in peer consultation
- Write 4 blog posts a year pertaining to the perinatal and maternal population
- Doctoral or Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or another relevant field
- Your own private practice experience for a minimum of 1 year
- 3+ years of providing psychotherapy to adults (individuals, couples, and groups)
- A clinical license to practice in MD (and willingness to obtain in DC and VA)
- Knowledge of current research to integrate into your practice
- Familiarity with technology like video conferencing and EMR software
- Experience and comfort with creating blogs and leading groups
Benefits of Working with TogetherWell (TW) include:
- Personal full-time office space with wifi
- TW handles the majority of marketing strategies
- TW handles billing
- TW pre-screens clients
- TW provides a means. To help fill empty session times
- Therapist will retain control over the manner in which therapy is provided
- Therapist will retain control over scheduling
Complete the following information if you are interested.